The next venue for our popular Mental Health Awareness for Managers course is Worcester in February.
|Date||14th February 2017|
|Location||Worcester County Cricket Club|
|Course fee||£220 per person|
Mental health problems, such as stress, anxiety and depression, are one of the top three causes of sickness absence in the work place today. Managers and supervisors have an important part to play in addressing this issue – their behaviour has a significant impact on the mental wellbeing of their staff and they are likely to be the first people to be involved when problems arise,
Through a lively mix of discussion, personal accounts, videos and case studies, this course equips line managers with the knowledge they need to promote good mental health in the work place and support staff with mental health problems.
The course covers:
- The costs of poor mental health at work.
- Overcoming the stigma of mental health.
- The common mental health conditions – what it is like to experience them, their symptoms and treatment.
- Mental health at work and the law.
- What makes for good mental health at work.
- Managing for good mental health.
- How to support staff with mental health problems.
- Absence management and
Who should attend: Managers and supervisors with responsibility for staff, HR professionals.
To book you place online click here or call us on 01386 839427.
We can also run this as in in-house course course, please call for more information.